Boaters float down the scenic Piney River on an approximately 6 mile trip. Boat trips start at 9:00 am and all boaters should be in the water by 3:00 pm. Reservations are accepted from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm.
All boaters are required to sign a Release Form. When using the online booking please ensure all information is correct and paper release form is not required.
Rules for the River
We want you to have a great time but to ensure everyone has a great time there are some rules.
- No glass drink bottles.
- Under 13 must wear life jacket.
- You must have a life jacket in the boat.
- Do not touch any other person's boat or belongings.
- Never throw out any trash.
- No nudity.
- Do not climb on bluff (you will be trespassing).
- Upon return, clean your boat and deposit trash into trash cans.
- Return your paddle & life jacket.
Canoe rental includes river access and shuttle service.
$40.00 per Canoe (seats 2 Adults).
$10.00 per extra adult (all over 15).
Reservations will be needed all days to ensure a boats will be available upon arrival.
Multiple kayaks can be booked at one time. Canoes and kayaks will have to be booked separately.
If multiple bookings are made each booking must be cancelled/changed individually. Please use the link in your conformation email to make changes.