Boaters float down the scenic Piney River on an approximately 6 mile trip. Boat trips start at 9:00 am and all boaters should be in the water by 3:00 pm. Reservations are accepted from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm.
All boaters are required to sign a Release Form. When using the online booking please ensure all information is correct and paper release form is not required.
Rules for the River
We want you to have a great time but to ensure everyone has a great time there are some rules.
- No glass drink bottles.
- Under 13 must wear life jacket.
- You must have a life jacket in the boat.
- Do not touch any other person's boat or belongings.
- Never throw out any trash.
- No nudity.
- Do not climb on bluff (you will be trespassing).
- Upon return, clean your boat and deposit trash into trash cans.
- Return your paddle & life jacket.
Kayak rental includes river access and shuttle service.
$30.00 per Kayak (seats 1).
Reservations will be needed all days to ensure a boats will be available upon arrival.
If multiple bookings are made each booking must be cancelled/changed individually. Please use the link in your conformation email to make changes. Changes can be made up until 12 hours before the reservation.